Sixth International Scientific Conference "Modern Methods, Problems and Applications of Operator Theory and Harmonic Analysis VI".
Rostov-on-Don. 24 - 29 April, 2016
Working languages: Russian, English.
The conference is dedicated to the 75 annual jubilee of professor Stefan Samko (Russia, Portugal).
Working days of the conference: 25 - 28 of April. Arrival: April, 24; departure: April, 29.
Deadline for registration: 05 April.
- Functional Analysis and Operator Theory;
- Function Theory and Approximation Theory;
- Differential Equations and Mathematical Physics;
- Probability-Analytical Models and Methods (chair - I.V. Pavlov);
- Bioinformatics and mathematical modelling (chair - A.V. Melerzanov);
- Intellectual data analysis (chair- K.V. Rudakov).
The VI Russian-Armenian Conference
The local organizing committee proudly announces the VI Russian-Armenian Conference on Mathematical Analysis, Mathematical Physics and Analytical Mechanics to be held September 11-16, 2016, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
OTHA 2016 short abstracts
International conference “Modern Methods, Problems and Applications of Operator Theory and Harmonic Analysis VI” (OTHA–2016), April 24–29, 2016, Rostov-on-Don, Russia. Website: http://otha.sfedu.ru/conf2016/