Sixth International Scientific Conference
"Modern Methods, Problems and Applications of Operator Theory and Harmonic Analysis VI".
Rostov-on-Don. 24 - 29 April, 2016
Working languages: Russian, English.
The conference is dedicated to the 75 annual jubilee of professor Stefan G. Samko (Russia, Portugal).
Working days of the conference: 25 - 28 of April. Arrival: April, 24; departure: April, 29.
Deadline for registration: 05 April, 2016.
- Functional analysis and operator theory;
- Function theory and approximation theory;
- Differential equations and mathematical physics;
- Probability-analytical models and methods (chair - I.V. Pavlov);
- Bioinformatics and mathematical modelling (chair - A.V. Melerzanov);
- Intellectual data analysis (chair - K.V. Rudakov).
The Seventh International Conference OTHA-2017 is ON !
The Organizing Committee of OTHA-2017 proudly announces the forthcoming international conference Modern Methods, Problems and Applications of Operator Theory and Harmonic Analysis VII, April 23-28, 2017. The conference will take place in Rostov-on-Don, RUSSIA, 23-28 of April. It is dedicated to the 75 anniversary of professor Nikolai K. Karapetiants (1942-2005).
The VI Russian-Armenian Conference
The local organizing committee proudly announces the VI Russian-Armenian Conference on Mathematical Analysis, Mathematical Physics and Analytical Mechanics to be held September 11-16, 2016, Rostov-on-Don, Russia