Ninth International Scientific Conference
"Modern Methods, Problems and Applications of Operator Theory and Harmonic Analysis IX".
Rostov-on-Don, 21 - 26 April, 2019
Working languages: English, Russian.
Working days of the conference: 22 - 25 of April 2019. Arrival: April, 21st. Departure: April, 26th.
Deadline for registration and for abstracts submission: 01 April, 2019.
Information about conference fee, abstract submission, recommended accommodation, etc, can be found in the information letters below.
- Functional Analysis and Operator Theory;
- Function Theory and Approximation Theory;
- Differential Equations and Mathematical Physics (chair - Vladislav V. Kravchenko);
- Hausdorff Operators and Related Topics (chair - Elijah Liflyand);
- Probability-Analytical Models and Methods (chair - Igor V. Pavlov);
- Bioinformatics and Mathematical Modelling (chair - Alexander V. Melerzanov).
First letter of information
Second letter of information
Third letter of information
Fourth letter of information
Fifth letter of information
Visa invitation application form