Tenth International Scientific Conference
"Modern Methods, Problems and Applications of Operator Theory and Harmonic Analysis X".
Rostov-on-Don, 22 - 27 AUGUST, 2021
The conference is dedicated to the 80 annual jubilee of professor Stefan G. Samko (Russia, Portugal).
Working languages: English, Russian.
Arrival: August 22nd. Departure: August 27th.
Working days of the conference: 23 - 26 of August 2021.
Deadline for registration and for abstracts submission: 01 August 2021.
Information about conference fee, abstract submission, recommended accommodation, etc, can be found in the information letters below.
- Functional Analysis and Operator Theory;
- Function Theory and Approximation Theory;
- Differential Equations and Mathematical Physics (chair - Vladislav V. Kravchenko);
- Hausdorff Operators and Related Topics (chair - Elijah Liflyand);
- Probability-Analytical Models and Methods (chair - Igor V. Pavlov);
- Complex and Hypercomplex Analysis (chair - Helmuth R. Malonek);
- Geometric Function Theory and Related Topics (chair- Miodrag Mateljević);
- Bioinformatics and Mathematical Modelling (chair - Alexander V. Melerzanov).