Seventh International Scientific Conference
"Modern Methods, Problems and Applications of Operator Theory and Harmonic Analysis VII".
Rostov-on-Don, 23 - 28 April, 2017
Working languages: English, Russian.
The conference is dedicated to the 75 anniversary of Professor Nikolai K. Karapetiants (1942-2005).
Working days of the conference: 24 - 27 of April 2017. Arrival: April, 23rd. Departure: April, 28th.
Deadline for registration and for abstracts submission: 01 April, 2017.
- Functional Analysis and Operator Theory;
- Function Theory and Approximation Theory;
- Differential Equations and Mathematical Physics (chair - Vladislav V. Kravchenko);
- Hausdorff Operators and Related Topics (chair - Elijah Liflyand);
- Probability-Analytical Models and Methods (chair - Igor V. Pavlov);
- Bioinformatics and Mathematical Modelling (chair - Alexander V. Melerzanov).