Eleventh International Scientific Conference
"Modern Methods, Problems and Applications of Operator Theory and Harmonic Analysis XI".
Rostov-on-Don, 24 - 29 April, 2022
Working languages: English, Russian.
The conference is dedicated to the 80 anniversary of Professor Nikolai K. Karapetiants (1942-2005).
The conference is an official satellite conference to the International Congress of Mathematicians 2022 in St. Petersburg (https://icm2022.org/).
Arrival: April, 24th. Departure: April, 29th.
Working days of the conference: 25 - 28 of April 2022.
Deadline for registration and for abstracts submission: 01 April, 2022.
Information about conference fee, abstract submission, recommended accommodation, etc, can be found in the information letters below.
- Functional Analysis and Operator Theory;
- Function Theory and Approximation Theory;
- Differential Equations and Mathematical Physics (chair - Vladislav V. Kravchenko);
- Hausdorff Operators and Related Topics (chair - Elijah Liflyand);
- Probability-Analytical Models and Methods (chair - Igor V. Pavlov);
- Complex and Hypercomplex Analysis (chair - Helmuth R. Malonek);
- Geometric Function Theory and Related Topics (chair- Miodrag Mateljević);
- Bioinformatics and Mathematical Modelling (chair - Alexander V. Melerzanov).