Eleventh International Scientific Conference
"Modern Methods, Problems and Applications of Operator Theory and Harmonic Analysis XI".
Rostov-on-Don, 24 - 29 April, 2022
Working languages: English, Russian.
The conference is dedicated to the 80 anniversary of Professor Nikolai K. Karapetiants (1942-2005).
The conference is an official satellite conference to the International Congress of Mathematicians 2022 in St. Petersburg (https://icm2022.org/).
We may have a limited number of grants for early-career mathematicians and women to attend OTHA-2022 conference. An inquiry that includes a Cover Letter along with CV of the applicant should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The applications are considered on the first come first served basis.
Arrival: April, 24th. Departure: April, 29th.
Working days of the conference: 25 - 28 of April 2022.
Deadline for registration and for abstracts submission: 01 April, 2022.
Information about conference fee, abstract submission, recommended accommodation, etc, can be found in the information letters below.
Journal of Mathematical Sciences (JMS) is an official partner of the OTHA-2022 satellite conference. JMS now publishes direct submissions. We are happy to inform you that selected contributions from the OTHA-2022 participants will be considered for publication in the Journal of Mathematical Sciences. If you intend to contribute a manuscript, you are most welcome to send your inquiries to Mrs. Elena Bagler, Editorial Assistant, email@example.com.
- Functional Analysis and Operator Theory;
- Function Theory and Approximation Theory;
- Differential Equations and Mathematical Physics (chair - Vladislav V. Kravchenko);
- Hausdorff Operators and Related Topics (chair - Elijah Liflyand);
- Probability-Analytical Models and Methods (chair - Igor V. Pavlov);
- Complex and Hypercomplex Analysis (chair - Helmuth R. Malonek);
- Geometric Function Theory and Related Topics (chair- Miodrag Mateljević);
- Bioinformatics and Mathematical Modelling (chair - Alexander V. Melerzanov).
E-mail your abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The abstract should not exceed 1 page. Each participant may submit one abstract. The text must be prepared using LATEX according to the template available at http://otha.sfedu.ru/. Please, use your last name for the name of abstract's electronic file. Should you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact the organizing committee: email@example.com.