Please, note that the conference is rescheduled for the new dates. We hope to see you in Rostov-on-Don in August 2020!
Tenth International Scientific Conference
"Modern Methods, Problems and Applications of Operator Theory and Harmonic Analysis X".
Rostov-on-Don, 23 August - 28 August, 2020
Working languages: English, Russian.
Arrival: August, 23rd. Departure: August, 28th.
Working days of the conference: 24 - 27 of August 2020.
Deadline for registration and for abstracts submission: 01 August, 2020.
Information about conference fee, abstract submission, recommended accommodation, etc, can be found in the information letters below.
- Functional Analysis and Operator Theory;
- Function Theory and Approximation Theory;
- Differential Equations and Mathematical Physics (chair - Vladislav V. Kravchenko);
- Hausdorff Operators and Related Topics (chair - Elijah Liflyand);
- Probability-Analytical Models and Methods (chair - Igor V. Pavlov);
- Complex and Hypercomplex Analysis (chair - Helmuth R. Malonek);
- Geometric Function Theory and Related Topics (chair- Miodrag Mateljević);
- Bioinformatics and Mathematical Modelling (chair - Alexander V. Melerzanov).
First letter of information
Second letter of information
Third letter of information
Fourth letter of information
Visa invitation application form