Tenth International Scientific Conference
"Modern Methods, Problems and Applications of Operator Theory and Harmonic Analysis X".
Rostov-on-Don, 22 - 27 AUGUST, 2021
The conference is dedicated to the 80 annual jubilee of professor Stefan G. Samko (Russia, Portugal).
The conference is supported by Regional Mathematical Center SFedU, project of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education RF, agreement № 075-02-2021-1386.
Working languages: English.
Arrival: August 22nd. Departure: August 27th.
Working days of the conference: 23 - 26 of August 2021.
Deadline for registration and for abstracts submission: 15 August 2021.
Information about conference fee, abstract submission, recommended accommodation, etc, can be found in the information letters below.
The conference basically will take place in regular format (offline) with a very few online talks.
However, there is a possibility for remote (online) participation in all plenary sessions (offline and online lectures) for all who are interested in joining OTHA-2021 plenary sessions.
- Functional Analysis and Operator Theory;
- Function Theory and Approximation Theory;
- Differential Equations and Mathematical Physics (chair - Vladislav V. Kravchenko);
- Hausdorff Operators and Related Topics (chair - Elijah Liflyand);
- Probability-Analytical Models and Methods (chair - Igor V. Pavlov);
- Complex and Hypercomplex Analysis (chair - Helmuth R. Malonek);
- Geometric Function Theory and Related Topics (chair- Miodrag Mateljević);
- Bioinformatics and Mathematical Modelling (chair - Alexander V. Melerzanov).