Twelfth International Scientific Conference
"Modern Methods, Problems and Applications of Operator Theory and Harmonic Analysis XII".
Rostov-on-Don, 21 - 26 August, 2022
Working languages: English, Russian.
The conference is dedicated to the 80 anniversary of Professor Nikolai K. Karapetiants (1942-2005).
The conference is an official satellite conference to the International Congress of Mathematicians 2022.
The conference is supported by Regional Mathematical Center SFedU, project of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education RF, agreement № 075-02-2022-893.
We may have a limited number of grants for early-career mathematicians and women to attend OTHA-2022 conference. An inquiry that includes a Cover Letter along with CV of the applicant should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The applications are considered on the first come first served basis.
Arrival: August, 21. Departure: August, 26.
Working days of the conference: 22 - 25 of August 2022.
Deadline for registration: 15 August, 2022.
- There is NO registration (participation) fee. However, there may be fees for a banquet and an excursion.
- There will be NO book of abstracts. Instead, there are opportunities to submit an article to the Journal of Mathematical Sciences - see below.
- Recommended accommodation: Don Quixote hotel https://donkihot.ru/. You can also choose any other hotel in Rostov-on-Don.
- The conference is planned in onsite format (in presence). The online format can only be applied to a limited number of plenary lectures.
- If you need an invitation for a visa, please let us know much in advance.
Journal of Mathematical Sciences (JMS) is an official partner of the OTHA-2022 satellite conference. JMS now publishes direct submissions. We are happy to inform you that selected contributions from the OTHA-2022 participants will be considered for publication in the Journal of Mathematical Sciences. If you intend to contribute a manuscript, you are most welcome to send your inquiries to Mrs. Elena Bagler, Editorial Assistant, email@example.com.
- Functional Analysis, Operator Theory and Approximation Theory;
- Differential Equations and Mathematical Physics (chair - Vladislav V. Kravchenko);
- Probability-Analytical Models and Methods (chair - Igor V. Pavlov).
- Theory of Functions and Function Spaces - a special session dedicated to the memory of Professor M.M.Dragilev (chair - Alexander V. Abanin)